BEST OF 2014
Man oh man. 2014 was a crazy year. Not only for my business, but for my personal life as well. The end of 2014 marks the completion of my second year being a wedding photographer, and I’m so excited to see what year three holds. And it’s already looking bright!
Here’s just a few things that happened in 2014:
- Graduated from College of Charleston in May
- Got Engaged on June 24
- Adopted the most adorable puppy to ever exist, she’ll be 1-year old on February 24th!
- Quit my job at Trader Joe’s (after 3 years) to pursue photography full-time in October
- Bought my first car only a few days after we got engaged because my transmission went out for the third time…yay for being an adult.
- Went to the Yellow Conference in Los Angeles and visited my brother out there!
- Shot 14 weddings…and somehow I already have 25 booked for 2015! I SERIOUSLY don’t understand how that happened, but I feel very blessed and grateful for what this year holds.
- My mom got remarried and I have the COOLEST Stepdad to ever exist.
- Went to the Bahamas with my future husband…BEST TRIP EVER
- Was IN a wedding for once…that was a out-of-body experience
- Went to NYC and assisted my cousin on a Mori Lee Bridal Catalogue shoot!
- Celebrated 4 years with my fiancé!
- Had MY engagement pictures taken by the wonderful and fabulous Emily Chidester (whose last name I still mispronounce)
- Binge watched Breaking Bad and it was so worth it
- …I’m sure I’m forgetting some major things. But my brain is failing me right now.
So without further ado, here is a recap of my 2014 through the lens.